Tuesday, January 26, 2010

*whine*

My eye hurts.
My human says I have some irritation of the conjunctiva...I think in human speak that means, my eye hurts?

It does. It's goopy too. Making me squint a lot. Good news tho is that the NASTY stuff my human puts in my eye makes me feel so much better and the goop was gone this morning!

I hope my eye is better soon because I can't really do cray-zay eye with a sore eyeball.

Hmmph.

The weatherTVman said the cold is coming back which makes me happy. The only thing worse than a sore eye is a sore eye AND being too hot. I think it was 50 degrees yesterday with means in Cleo language "too hot"!!

It's Monday so my kids went to school. I don't like this day of the week...but at least they will be home later, I like my house the best...when ALL my people are inside it!

ETA: I has a video to share! Here I am, dancing to a song I love! "Beat It" by Michael Jackson, dance with me??

MY VIDEO

No comments:

Post a Comment