Thursday, January 14, 2010

Me and my best girl

Hi everyone, it's Cleo here once again. Today I wanted to share something about my best friend...her name is Lily. She is my human's daughter, and we love each other a whole lot.


Right from when I got here, when I was small I picked Lily to be my most special person...she is small, and happy, and has pretty hair. She paid me a lot of attention and said I looked like a stuffed animal...I don't know about that but I knew I liked her!





She and I have done lots of fun things together over the couple of years that I have known her. I remember a little bit after I got to Texas...IT SNOWED!! I had heard it doesn't snow much here but there it was!!


We had a good time innit together...see how little I used to be?




We've sort of grown up together and shared a lot of special times, and gossip! That's what girls do ;o)






My human says we even kinda make the same expressions in pictures, what do you think?






I grew bigger and so did Lily, now we are both young ladies. She and I play dress up and cuddle, we play outside...even BASKETBALL (my favorite) and she even made me a "Best Friend" card that I keep on my crate so I can look at it anytime I want to!













I'll share a few more pictures of me and my best girl Lily...if you don't mind?
















I think every dog should have a special girl like Lily. Or I guess a boy would be okay too...if that's all you have. Hehe. Little joke there...because I am funny. In fact my human says I am THE funniest dog ever...but I will save proof of that for a different post I think.


Thank you for stopping by to read about Lily and me!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely wonderful and touching. I can't believe how young they both look. Wow! So much change in only a couple of years.

    ReplyDelete