Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Turning of Cleo.

Vampires are ALL the rage right now, aren't they? I thought I would share the story of Cleo's encounters with "the undead"...if I may? Read on! =========================================


My name is Cleo, and I used to be an ordinary dog...until...one day,



I saw this puppy...it looked sweet, innocent as only a puppy can be. It looked lost...so I approached and tried to help it,






Before I knew what was happening...it HAD me...some kind of mind control...it was so hard...to resist the compulsion!




Helpless to resist I lay down and prepared myself to be....fed upon!




The stinging kiss....the feed...it was...HORRIBLE!





AHHHH! see how the beast reveled in my utter distress? See it's gleefulness in my plight, the dripping fangs.





I did not remember what happened after that...and I thought myself safe from further attacks...I felt myself again...for a little while.


But the day came, when I was feeling a strange new feralness in my character...quite unusual for my typically mild mannered self, I would sometimes feel myself a wild thing, with wild urges...





Could it be, again? I was a victim of some supernatural being? A mere pawn in some game fueled by blood and powers I did not fathom??



No...NO....I am...BESET AGAIN BY DAEMONIC FORCES!!









Now...Now I see the meaning of this...they meant to turn me all along...this nest of vipers!! I am Cleo, NO MORE...



NOW I AM...VAMPYRE!!


==================================================
END


teehee...scary wasn't it? But don't worry...it's just a story. Cleo often has a flair for drama...it's part of what makes her such a great model! Below is the cast of this Gothic wonder:

Cleo: Herself
1st Vampyre Pup: Shirley
2nd Vampyre Pup: RC

2 comments:

  1. Gina, Thanks for the laugh. It's been stressful here this morning and I needed that! Love Cleo and her antics!!!!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina

    I'm so happy to see Cleo, I've missed you from the porch. Hope all is well with you and your family and of course RC, Cleo and Ellie.


    Kathy

    ReplyDelete