Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Welcome to Cleo's place!

Many have said that I should allow my dog, Cleo to have her adventures out in cyberspace where everyone could read them. I have decided to try it! It may not be kept up as much as my other but I figure it's worth a try right?

Some background you say? Of course!

Cleo is a 2 year old Leonberger bitch...well that is to say, a female LOL. She has from the first displayed a character unlike any dog I have known...a propensity to care and to clown, to fawn and to flop...you will come to see she is quite unique among dogs, I think! If you'd like to learn MORE about her breed, the Leonberger click HERE

Most of the entries will be photo heavy, so hopefully that is alright. I may recreate some things I have posted previously only at forums I frequent, and such as well, so not everything will be "new". But hopefully everyone will be able to smile or laugh or just get a good feeling to take with them when they leave...okay? Here we go!

3 comments:

  1. cleo is just a wonder dog and we love her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! Cleo has a blog! I have to say I am one of those that begs for more stories and pics about Cleo and the Beaglets!
    Shadowsgin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Fantastic Blog Cleo! Or should i say Gina! Loved seeing pics of Shirley and Laverne again! I shall def be subscribing to this! : )

    Broox159

    ReplyDelete