Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sick house

Cleo here, I know I have been gone awhile and I will tell ya why...

My people got sick. I dunno how...none of them ate that thing I found in the yard the other day that made ME feel kinda wonky. They seemed to want to do nothing but lay around, and make stuff come out of their mouth or their butts...and my human Mom was super grumpy. I'd sit on her feets and breathe on her, like a always do and she PUT ME OUTSIDE!! I was stuck out there for most of the day and the next one too!

To make things even worse outside...it was HOT...like burning hot. The weatherTVperson said it was seventy something. I dunno what that number means but I know I was hot! I kept checking in the windows to see if someone was coming to let me inside but no luck til almost NITE! She let me inside then and gave me my dinner and petted me and talked to me about "stress" and "needing a break" whatever that means!

I guess that when my human has 3 sick people to care for she needs all her "sanity" which I don't know what that is but surely a little tiny dog like me constantly behind her is not anything that would affect her "sanity"??

Things are back to normal now mostly...the small boy is at school but my Lily is still home...my human says we need to keep an eye on her and make sure she is okay. Well DUH... I do that all the time, anyways...amateurs!

1 comment:

  1. hey Cleo...Balto here...
    welcome to my world. i get sent outside a LOT {at least the weather is nice here...20 degrees} my pawrents think i'm rude when i try to put my nose in their dinner plates...ha! i'm just seein' if i might like it! i hope your humans get well soon so you can get back to makin' funny faces for them!
    smoooch! Balto

    ReplyDelete