Friday, January 15, 2010

Where do puppies come from?

from ME that's where! I am Cleo and I am going to have puppies. I just know it.

My human says I am a nut and dramatic and such...she said something about there being no way since there was never a "boy dog" within spitting distance of me, ever in my whole life. I don't know WHAT "boy" dogs are anyways...what do they have to do with puppies coming? Humans are cray-zay.

I been making my crate all nice and cosy for my puppies and I brought in some stuffed amminals that I like a lot...been moving them around with my nose sometimes.

My human said to me the only puppies I can have are invisible ones but pfft! I don't care what color they are I will love them anyways...because that's what Momma dogs, do!


I am not mopey and dramatic...



When you are havin puppies you lay around a lot is all....

1 comment:

  1. Cleo is such a hoot. I love you Hairy Godmother.

    Tru

    ReplyDelete