Friday, June 3, 2011

It's SUMMER!

I like summer...but I don't. I guess I need to explain it...

I like summer because the kids are home all the time. I don't like it when they're not home...and in summer they are around a lot more. Especially my girl Lily. She spends more time sitting with me on the floor and using me as a pillow for her head. I like that a lot. The boy is around too and he's funny because he always leans on me to hug me...I like that too.

Now I DON'T like summer when it's hot. Here where I live it gets REALLY HOT. Sometimes so hot I don't even wanna go outside to pee or poop! But I have to because well, it's rude to do that kind of stuff inside a house. The people get mad and it smells weird too. So outside I go! One good thing is that the yard us dogs get? is shady as shady can be! There's a big tree and soft soft ground that I like to dig into. I make caves for me and my Beagle friends to lay inside of. Much cooler.

Sometimes too we get a swimmy pool full of water and I like that.

But then sometimes I get HAIR CUTS...not big ones you know, but just my tummy and my privates...that's kind fo embarrassing but I am much cooler after that.

Summer is also when my people sometimes leave me for a long time. I don't like that. They call it "vacayshun" and it's BAD! well not really bad...because usually grandma comes to see to me, but I do get lonely a little. But this year my hyooman said that there wasn't going to be a vacayshun because of some kinda plans in Fall. Something about puppies. I like puppies...they're small and they smell really good. I dind't think the Beagles had any more puppies but I guess they do? Or maybe she meant some other kind of puppies...she said something about BIG puppies but...everyone knows puppies are SMALL!

Anyways, I guess that's all for today. I am tired. The kids are home so I am gonna go sleep in the hallway by their rooms...

No comments:

Post a Comment