Monday, May 10, 2010

More babies to look after!

Hi everyone, Cleo here!

My kittens left Saturday...they were big and my human said it was time for them to have some kinda operation and find new homes? Why? They lived HERE!

Oh well, I didn't have to be sad long because the next day my human brought home 3 MORE kittens. These look more like puppies do when they're new. They don't have eyes! I mean they HAVE eyes but they aren't open...and they smell like that smell when babies first come out. They are so small too, much smaller than even the Beaglets were when I first saw them.

I love them. They are so very cute. There is one the color of cream...and two that are orange...one is VERY orange and has white and the other is kinda duller orange. The duller orange one does NOT HAVE A TAIL! I couldn't believe it! I looked everywhere for it but it's gone!

I help my human every 2-3 hours...I sit very still and lick the babies bottoms so they can make pee and poop. I know that sounds gross but they are really small and they need help to do that. I like to help because then I get to be so close to them and they smell so interesting to me. The cream colored one HISSES at me!! Even when I am helping! But that's okay we'll be friends soon.

They are so small now. I hope they will be okay and get bigger each day. I just wanted to tell you about them. My human says when we are sure they are okay...we'll take a picture so then I can show you them! okay?

1 comment: