Monday, April 5, 2010

Look at this news!

It's Cleo again. I have such BIG NEWS!!

....


....


I have kittens! I know you are very jealous of me now, but I will share some pictures okay?


I have 5 kittens. They are all very cute and small. They meow a lot but I take care of them. Only sometimes tho because they have a Mama that lives in the playroom. I am not allowed to go in the playroom and that makes me sad. BUT it's okay because the kittens come out to see me a lot of times. They make me very happy and they like me now. Enjoy the rest of the pictures okay? I will put some more when I have new ones!







Bye for now everybody!











1 comment:

  1. Cleo, I'm an iDogger myself, and have really enjoyed your blog!

    Keep those Kitties safe! Keep up the good work! =)

    ReplyDelete