Wednesday, June 8, 2011

couple stuffs to discuss

Okay so I had a cowlick a little while ago and my hyooman thought it was REALLY funny. She took pictures of it and showed everyone and well...I guess I am okay with that. After all I always like people to look at me. The cowlick thingy on my head seems to be gone now and my hyooman said it was because of "the magic of  Beagle spit and good old fashioned DIRT". I don't know what she means, but am glad it's gone now.




Then something BAD happened yesterday too. I was looking in the trashcan...ONLY LOOKIN! I don't know how that pizza bone got into my mouth anyways...it probably got stuck in my whiskers, they're long you know? Anyways I was only checking to make sure the stuff in there was really TRASH...and then one of those CATS came over and meowed and the hyooman saw us and she ONLY YELLED AT ME! The cat just watched! I don't know what the hyooman said but there was a lot "no no NO" and that always makes me feel really sad...I tried to run away but the pizza bone was stuck in my mouth so she got my collar and TOOK IT...and then I ran all the way to the hallway and hid inside my girls room for a while. I was embarassed. I am not sure if I will go back to check the trashcan ever again...and I am SURE I won't let the cat meow at me again too! If they do? I am going to HIDE somewhere's.

No comments:

Post a Comment